We all know that horrible feeling of when our foot pushes the clutch only the have a gravel feeling or worse the engine doesn’t dis-engage.
If you think about an average 10km drive, the clutch can be engaged up to 100 times – making it one of the most used car components. Hence clutch problems are one of the more common car repairs that we perform in the Perth Metro. When your Clutch has failed Call out mechanics are never far away and our experienced team can assist with all Clutch Repairs, Service and Maintenance. We even offer a free car towing service (conditions apply).
If you clutch has failed it is not recommended that you continue driving. In this case you could make use of our free towing service, to get your vehicle back to the workshop.
Our standard procedure is as follows:
• Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
• Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
• Replace any required components
• Reinstall of the transmission.
• Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
• Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.